AI-assisted coding tools increase your delivery speed… and security risks. In the span of just one hour, we’ll build a demo app using GitHub Copilot and ChatGPT, and live hack the results, showing how the generated code can be exploited.
Watch this on-demand session to:
- Get an overview of AI in development and common AI security risks
- Use GitHub Copilot to build a coffee shop demo app with features including a dynamic homepage, searchable products, and personalized user profiles
- Uncover and exploit AI-generated vulnerabilities, including SQL injection, cross-site scripting, directory traversal and more
- Learn effective strategies to mitigate and fix the AI-generated vulnerabilities
By the end of the session you’ll have built a demo app, hacked and fixed at least 3 vulnerabilities and gained insights into best practices for utilizing generative AI coding tools securely.
Recommended prerequisites for participating in the session:
- ChatGPT account
- GitHub Copilot account
- Free Snyk Account
- IDE (VS Code, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Jetbrains)